CNC Lathe Barfeeder
|SPACESAVER SS2220||SPACESAVER SS2410||SPACESAVER SS2500||SPACESAVER SS2500 SHORT|
|Ø: 6 - 67 mm
Max. bar length: 1 525 mm
|Ø: 6 - 105 mm
Max. bar length: 1 500 mm
|Ø: 6 - 80 mm
Max. bar length: 1 525 mm
|Ø: 6 - 80 mm
Max. bar length: 1 095 mm
Following types for bars of length 200mm till 1525mm:
Type SS2220 for bars from Ø 6mm to 67mm
Type SS2410 for bars from Ø 6mm to 105mm
Type SS2500 for bars from Ø 6mm to 80mm
Type SS2500 SHORT for bars from Ø 6mm to 80mm
Why buy SPACESAVER feeders?
SPACESAVER feeders are top-of-the-line material feeders designed to provide the best possible quality and performance. They are available in a wide variety of sizes and types, so you can choose the one that is perfect for your needs. SPACESAVER feeders are also very reliable and easy to use, so you can be sure they will provide years of reliable service.
Here are some reasons to buy SPACESAVER feeders:
- High quality: SPACESAVER feeders are made of high quality materials and components that are designed to last.
- High performance: SPACESAVER feeders are designed to provide high performance, which means our feeders will handle even the most demanding jobs.
- Reliability: SPACESAVER feeders are very reliable and easy to use, so you can be sure they will provide years of reliable service.
- Wide range of sizes and types: SPACESAVER feeders are available in a wide range of sizes and types, so you can choose the one that is ideal for your needs.
- Good price: SPACESAVER feeders offer a great price / performance ratio = you get a top product at a reasonable price.
If you are looking for a top-of-the-line material feeder that is designed to provide the best possible quality, performance, reliability and value, then SPACESAVER feeders are a great choice.
Significant improvements over previous models:
YASKAWA or Omron Servo drive, YASKAWA or Omron PLC, Omron or Weintek touch panel, Teleservice (remote diagnostics via the Internet), USB interface for data backup and more.
A 2-year warranty is included in the basic price...
Ease of use:
All control is controlled only via the touch panel. This has several advantages over classic button control:
- The HMI is more intuitive and easier to use. The HMI control panel has a graphical user interface that is easier to understand and use than a button panel. This is especially beneficial for new users who quickly learn how to use the HMI control panel.
- The HMI provides multiple functions. An HMI control panel can provide more functions than a button panel, such as status monitoring, parameter setting, and data logging. This can improve the efficiency and performance of the bar feeder.
- HMI is more reliable. An HMI control panel is more reliable than a push button panel as it is less prone to failure or damage. This can reduce maintenance and repair costs.
- The HMI is more modern. An HMI control panel is more modern than a button panel and can improve the look and feel of a manufacturing environment.
- HMI is more flexible. An HMI control panel is more flexible than a button panel and can be customized to meet the needs of a particular application. This can improve the performance and efficiency of the bar feeder.
You will appreciate the ease of use...
Depending on your instructions via the touch panel, the feeder will automatically adjust itself in a few seconds.
When changing work, there is no need to change anything mechanically...
If a non-standard situation occurs during the automatic mode, the feeder will display an error message on the display. The operator immediately knows where the problem is and can easily fix it.
You will be able to perform quick troubleshooting...
You can store up to 200 jobs in the internal memory, or export them to an external USB flash drive for later use.
You can simplify and speed up repetitive manufacturing…
Proven Mechanical Design:
Most spindle inserts can be installed directly from the feeder workspace.
There is no need to move the feeder...
The sufficiently robust mechanical construction and the elegant design of the moving parts guarantee smooth and quiet operation.
You will appreciate the quiet operation of the feeder at the workplace...
100% electric operation:
Thanks to servo control from the Japanese brands YASKAWA or OMRON, the feeder only needs electricity to operate.
No more compressed air problems...
Quieter operation compared to pneumatic feeders.
Faster work cycle...
You can feed in position, against the stop against the tool head or counterspindle.
Increase productivity and save money…